"A Project and Program Manager must be prepared to adapt to new evolving methodologies and environments"
At Javelin we have more than 20 years’ experience in project management, and all our project managers have a solid technical engineering background in disciplines such as software engineering prior to transitioning into project management.
Our managers are Certified Practising Project Directors and have international experience dealing with different cultures and practices.
Javelin Managers are accustomed to managing complex engineering projects, locally and internationally including:
- Bidding tenders
- Defence projects (Helicopter simulators, avionics systems, radar acoustic systems)
- Defence Service Contract - Submarine Upgrades
- Virtual prototype systems for the wireless and automotive industries
- Research programs
- Patent filings and grants
- Product Development (Finance, Defence, Toolkits)
- Cryptocurrency Mining farms
- Sub-Contract Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Through-Life Support (TLS)